Saturday, June 11, 2011

Flaming Hawaiian Pizza

This is a copy cat of Domino's Fiery Hawaiian.....Very tasty. I made this one on the grill but it can be done in your oven. All amounts are variable to your preferences.








1 pizza crust recipe(pre-baked)(my fave recipe HERE, makes enough for a kid pizza too)
tomato pizza sauce of your choice
Mozzarella
Smoked Provolone (Lucerne makes a great combo of the 2 for a time saver)
Ham or Canadian Bacon
Bacon( I do 2-3 slices, cut up and cooked crisp)
Roasted Red Peppers
Pineapple(I grill it first too)
Jalapenos
Hot Sauce


I sprinkle fresh grated Parmesan on my crust before baking too.











Spread pre baked crust with pizza sauce.













Place on ham, red peppers, pineapple and jalapenos.













Sprinkle with cheese and bacon and top with a squirt of hot sauce.

Bake in preheated 350 degree oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, around 10-15 minutes


I did mine on our fit pit grill, medium high heat, cover with foil and bake until cheese is melted about 15 minutes, just watch carefully to make sure it doesn't burn.






No comments:

Post a Comment