Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lemon Vanilla Chip Cookies

I went to make some chocolate chip cookies for my kids and low and behold.....no chocolate chips...(for those that dont't know  me, my husband is a chocolate chip-oholic. To the point of me having a sign in my cupboard, obviously it didnt work LOL)
Anyway I had white chips so I decided to strike out and make my own cookie recipe with them.....



2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1 cup homemade lemon pudding mix(6 serving size box)
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs
12 oz vanilla chips

Preheat oven to 350

In a bowl mix flour, lemon pudding , baking soda and salt. Set aside
In another bowl beat butter until light and add in sugars. Beat until creamy. Add in vanilla extract, then eggs, one at a time. Beat well.
Add in flour mixture slowly and mix until everything is well incorporated.



Add in vanilla chips and mix well.

Drop by spoonfuls onto an UNGREASED cookie sheet.
Bake 9-11 minutes.
Allow to cool for 2 minutes on sheet then remove to wire rack to cool completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment