Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sun Dried Tomato and Spinach Dip

I wanted a Sun Dried Tomato dip and no recipe I saw seemed just right so once again I made my own creation. It turned out DELICIOUS!!!

Great for chips or veggies. I even think it would be a great burger spread!





8 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup sour cream(Mexican Sour Cream by Darigold is the BEST)
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 oz sun dried tomatoes(I prefer the pouch but oil packed is ok, just drain well)
1/4 cup feta cheese
1 small jalapeƱo(optional, keep seeds in if you like a little more spice)
1 clove garlic
small handful baby spinach
1 TB dried basil
salt and pepper to taste


Combine all in a food processor and blend well making sure everything is chopped fine.
Put into a bowl, cover and refrigerate for an hour to let the flavors mingle.

No comments:

Post a Comment